• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Wait time on Economy TCG

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guys, can anyone help????  I sent some cards in January 2021 and they was received at CGC 9 February 2021, After seeing the latest turnaround time update I'm confused as whether mine are now in the 100 odd day category or not because they were received before this announcement ???? I'm not impatient as I chose the slowest service apart from bulk, but I definitely would have gone for standard or express if id seen this timescale????

Thanks

Tim:frown:

• Administrator

It will likely land somewhere in the middle. You can reach out to customer service if you'd like to upgrade. Please note there is a $15 fee plus the additional grading fees to do so.

Paul

1 minute ago, PaulS. said:

It will likely land somewhere in the middle. You can reach out to customer service if you'd like to upgrade. Please note there is a $15 fee plus the additional grading fees to do so.

Paul

Thanks Paul for the quick reply i get paid in a week or 2 and i guess ill go from there if its only like a few extra weeks (not half a year) then i guess ill weigh my options, Thanks again ;)

Tim