• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can someone at CGC please help me? Forgot to mark my submission as Walk-through.

4 posts in this topic

How's it going - I sent in a submission the other day and paid for the highest walkthrough tier as it is only 2 Poke'mon cards. Of course I sent it out in a rush, and forgot to write "WALKTHROUGH" on the package. I called CGC and the lady told me it will be thrown in with general receiving now and may take weeks to even show as received. At that point, I wasted money on the walkthrough. I have tracking # and all info readily available. If any employees see this and want to help save the day please message me. Thank you. 

You are likely SOL.

I had an Express order deliver there on 03/02. I wrote in big font “EX” on the side of the box. It was missed by the sorting team, and it still has yet to be entered into the system, 3 calendar weeks after being delivered. 

My advice, write “walkthrough” all over the entire box on your next WT shipment. 

Just now, PokemanDude90 said:

You are likely SOL.

I had an Express order deliver there on 03/02. I wrote in big font “EX” on the side of the box. It was missed by the sorting team, and it still has yet to be entered into the system, 3 calendar weeks after being delivered. 

My advice, write “walkthrough” all over the entire box on your next WT shipment. 

That blows, I'm sorry to hear that. I figured worst case it would only take 2-6 days on average to be received. Your package was definitely delivered to the right spot correct? 

Just now, defaultstivaper said:

That blows, I'm sorry to hear that. I figured worst case it would only take 2-6 days on average to be received. Your package was definitely delivered to the right spot correct? 

Yep, Paul S confirmed it as delivered which is the most important thing. You can shoot him the tracking # and he’ll let you know if it was successfully delivered or not.