• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Return Shipping Speeds

5 posts in this topic

Just a quick survey of CGC subscribers here. Between USPS, UPS, and FedEx which return shipping service do you guys choose, and how fast do you get your packages back? 

I currently have a package being sent via USPS, but I'm guessing registered mail is slowing down the process quite a bit.

On 3/19/2021 at 8:28 PM, LuckyMouse said:

USPS. My post office ladies told me that registered mail is a lot slower than priority because everyone who handles the package has to sign off on it. Luckily I'm in Florida so mine only takes 2 days to or from CGC.

I dunno if I should feel sorry for my postal worker or happy that he's getting so much overtime.  Dude's been working 4 days straight apparently.  Can't tell if he drove to my local facility or if they told him to crawl there.

image.thumb.png.9936b5c1998c63cb34b05aaa957f280f.png

Yeah this is pretty painful to wait for lol. I had a package ship on the 24th and it’s been stuck in the LA for the past 3 or 4 days. Hasn’t moved an inch. 

and I still need to wait for another package after this. UPS or FedEx all the way next time lol