• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just throwing it out there

3 posts in this topic

I think the wait for the cards to be entered into the system is worse than the actual wait time or increasing wait time. I'd honestly rather have a 50-100 day turn around time with submissions getting entered the first 3 days after being delivered than to have a random Wait time imagining my box piled on top of other boxes sitting possibly getting lost. I understand CGC gas some prestigious way of recording opening boxes but still my anxiety is through the roof thinking if I sent it to the right address even though I've checked the address about 20 times. Its been so long Im starting to question if I ever put my submission paper in there and someone at Cgc got free cards :whatthe: I know I'm just in my head but there should be a quicker "In-System" time than a random "In-System" time and a questionable Turn around time. 

Sorry for the rant, Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk