• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question on grading processing and payment
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi CGC, first I want to say I know you guys are backed up and busy working to get all orders caught up. I'm fine with that. I know since there is no live conventions these days that all the books that would have been graded there are being sent in instead. What I am wondering is two things. 1.Is there a webpage that shows the date of submissions you guys are up to? I have seen the page where it says how long the turn around time is for full grading but I am wondering on where you are on opening and logging comics from the mail.(another thread showed what submissions you guys are up to on cards)  2. When I did my online form and sent in my books it said no payment will be processed till the books are opened and logged in. Is that in pending on a bank or something? I just have $216 waiting to be taken out and wondering if that could be taken out and just held and refund any later if say you cant do a book for some reason?

• Administrator

Good afternoon,

We are currently opening and entering mail for CGC that arrived the week of 3-1.  We don't post this information online but you can always check with our customer service department and we can update you on the date. 

Unfortunately, we can't run your charges until your order is logged into the system, which won't occur until your box is opened.  We are working as quickly as we can to get those entered so hopefully it won't be too much longer.

Thanks!

Well, I really like the way you are working and I do really appreciate your effort guys, but there are some things that you really should improve. I mean, having to contact customer service department every single time when I need an update regarding the order status, is not that great, not at all. Why don't you try to find a better way of doing it?  that would be both easier for us and for you as well. I am working on my own website right now, and I am trying to figure out the adult payment processing as I do not want to have similar issues, I want everything to be automatic on my website.

Edited by Divetra