• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Pop up thread... keys, silver, bronze, copper, modern
30 30

849 posts in this topic

Just now, BoogieWoogie said:

Yeah you do.

Then do a thread here and sell them for $20! Imagine the savings on selling fees :cloud9:

Nah just playing get your bread :devil:

I'm sure it's some foolkiller special. only he can get those prices. pretty sure mines would sit here and then somebody will try to claim it 6 months later when they announce the Bishop trilogy of movies. 

Just now, Foolkiller said:

Avengers 196 CGC 9.8 w $2250 (well below last sale, per GPA)

IMG_2233.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit

IMG_2234.jpeg?width=1920&height=1080&fit

Has this book always been this big? These are like ASM238 9.8 numbers and there's no insert making complete versions of this book rarer... though Taskmaster has been a star for Marvel in the books this year...

1 minute ago, Lpgk said:

I'm sure it's some foolkiller special. only he can get those prices. pretty sure mines would sit here and then somebody will try to claim it 6 months later when they announce the Bishop trilogy of movies. 

This is my first Foolkiller thread. The number of high grade books is truly astounding. I'm going to have to start following the guy so... I'm part of the problem (: