• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concerned

7 posts in this topic

Just to add some more dates for anyone curious, my oldest submission not yet "received" in the system is bulk that was delivered and signed for March 5th. Prior to that I had a bulk submission that is in the system as received on Feb 17th.

I think they got absolutely hammered in February from the PSA price hike. PSA shutdown an entire postal branch due to insane volume. Even a fraction of that switching over to CGC is gonna cause some backups. It sucks but we're all in the same boat. I'm optimistic with their plans to expand and meet market demand, but these things take time. Here's hoping everyone's cards are safe and secure. We'll all get our beautiful slabs sooner or later. :)

Honestly guys, maybe we all just go back to the other guy for grading. After all, they have graded the most Pokemon cards so they carry the most value right haha.

Who needs sub-grades right? You want a bunch of 10's don't you? CGC is so tough!! Ugh. So tough. And CGC's blue labels are just so polarizing for some reason ugh. Let's go back guys.

*PLEASE GO BACK ALL OF YOU I WANT MY CARDS RETURNED SOONER*