• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM- ASM #13 LCS purchase GRADE IS IN THANK YOU ALL!
1 1

40 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Namtak said:

Yours have much more tear on right and top edges ,tear near staples and a spine roll,but his copy has (how you say it in english)moisture sains on top near spine,that could depressiate it under  3 but not sure.

I think the rusty staple and migration hurts the 13 a lot. But you're correct that stains will get hammered. 

Just now, Namtak said:

What do you mean by migration?

The rust from the staple has spread to the paper. You will notice the brown staining migrating from the rusted staple. I could attempt all of this in French and although it is my first language, I haven't used it many, many years :D.

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

The rust from the staple has spread to the paper. You will notice the brown staining migrating from the rusted staple. I could attempt all of this in French and although it is my first language, I haven't used it many, many years :D.

Nah its good i understand now and yeah now that i see that 3 is too much :|,ps its a pain to write in french even if its our first language lol

4 minutes ago, Funnybooks said:

@Point Five was peddling his new cgc graded .5 labels to increase the value of your books ala cva

Ah lol

Just glad to have it back finally with some moderns on the cheap coming back from cgc Friday...

Tat are long but they got done in about the time I expected still so there is that, just with all the changes lately it's hard to know what's what... especially with calculating tat ;)

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Ah lol

Just glad to have it back finally with some moderns on the cheap coming back from cgc Friday...

Tat are long but they got done in about the time I expected still so there is that, just with all the changes lately it's hard to know what's what... especially with calculating tat ;)

bad teacher fighting GIF

6 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

It presents really well for 2.5 and some white but none the least its from the David Smith collection!good catch love that comic one of my favorite especially the fight on the bridge!67 cartoon did a good job recreating that book too true believers!