• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED ! - A MARCH 2021 MIXED SALE ! - RECAP ADDED PAGE 1, POST 2 - DISCOUNTS APPLIED ON PAGE 38 - FIRST WAVE OF DELIVERY CONFIRMATION #'S LISTED ON PAGE 40
3 3

800 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Bio-Rupp said:

@Ryanmassacre 

Allrighty sir... here's what I have left...

STRANGE TALES # 170 - GLOSSY VG-/VG COPY - oBook has multiple creases at bottom right front cover and a major bend on left side corner.  It lays flat thought.  Basic edge wear and a nice spine.  Small (1/8th inch) tear above the "V" in MARVEL in the logo line.  The first 5 or 6 pages have right bottom corner bends approx 1/16 to 1/8 in width.  I'm assuming that happened with the other creasing on the cover and they flattened the cover but left the pages.   I will add a camera pic.

STRANGE TALES # 173 - GLOSSY VG-/VG COPY - Book has bottom right and upper left corner creases on front cover.  Page 7 inside had a corner crease that I flattened out just now.  Decent spine until you get below the "20 cent" box where there is a tear.  I will add another camera pic.

BOTH COPY G's

Take both for $20... I will give you dibs through tonight even though these are no where near as nice as my others, they are cheaper though... so just let me know ;) 

MARCH 2021 SALE767.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE768.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE769.jpg

MARCH 2021 SALE770.jpg

IMG_20210401_201112949.jpg

IMG_20210401_201723528.jpg

:takeit:

Thread has been updated and all that has sold has been marked.

Many thanks again to those who through down some cash last night including @jimjum12 , @Eddragon , @Ryanmassacre , @Galen130 , @EmilC , @mrbarlint , @Djohnson321 , @echu and all the others.

Also to @gcstomp , I went back through the thread and marked your Space Ace 1, 2 that you claimed.  Somehow I missed marking sold, and also didn't thank you for snagging it.   Many thanks to you as well...which is better late than never ;) .

Also, also... Eddragon beat both @BoogieWoogie and @GIJane88 to the last NEW AVENGERS 1- 6 set last night.  I will look for each of you a set but I'm not sure if I have another.  Since Boogie was first to post after Eddragon, he would get dibs on the first set, but I will try to find two sets to make you both happy ;) 

This is the last day of the sale which will include just a few more items.  Lots of good merch still in the previous 32 pages, so browse and enjoy :D 

I'm going to start checking PM's and will post sporadically over the afternoon :D

xxx ooo

Rupp