• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dylan the kid has been added to the Hall of Shame, in addition to being banned. So kindly stop making shill ids to vote.
1 1

36 posts in this topic

I'm sorry it has come to this point, but Dylan,  you are just wasting everyone's time and you are going to lose ANY sympathy that you might have had before.

I suggest you find something better to do, because all you are doing by creating all these shills is leaving a record on the internet.

So please stop.
Thank  you.

5 minutes ago, speedcake said:

his manifesto was something to behold.  He just doesn't have a lick of sense, unfortunately.

I liked the part about if someone doesnt want to deal with you, the burden is on THEM.
If I read it correctly the burden is on someone who doesnt want to deal with you to explain/make you accept to YOUR satisfaction.  I do not recommend this approach in a single's bar-

Just now, kav said:

I liked the part about if someone doesnt want to deal with you, the burden is on THEM.
If I read it correctly the burden is on someone who doesnt want to deal with you to explain/make you accept to YOUR satisfaction.  I do not recommend this approach in a single's bar-

oh yeah, that part stuck out for sure. There are so many juicy quotables in the whole thing. It's just pure delusion. 

Just now, kav said:

My favorite is that if I refuse to sell you a book I am interfering with your business. 

Just now, wombat said:

My favorite is that if I refuse to sell you a book I am interfering with your business. 

That was so mind blasting my mind rejected it.
"This cant be happening".

I mean barring criminal activity.  If someone sticks a gun in your face you will have to deal with them.

11 minutes ago, wombat said:

Inside Kav's brain while reading the Dlyan manifesto:

This Can T Be Happening GIFs | Tenor

Sorprendido choc shocked GIF - Find on GIFER