• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Did anyone ever try to be a real super hero?
2 2

74 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I never noticed how heroic your siglime is!Have you upgraded or changed it?

I remember the Daring for sure but...

Actually haven't changed that sig line for at least 4 or 5 years.  Probably time to do that some day.

4 minutes ago, thunsicker said:

Actually haven't changed that sig line for at least 4 or 5 years.  Probably time to do that some day.

The It Really Happened just jumped out at me today,and the Real Lifes.

Why change it if it works?At least it's not sixteen inches long on my laptop.(yes,have a field day,out of context preverts!) lol 

I'm scared to change my avatar for fear I'll lose it.Makes me feel fancy and I know how to do computer stuff-ish!

Edited by porcupine48
Jimmers for best forumite ever!

19 hours ago, kav said:

When I was 15 I figgered it was possible-the easiest would probably be Green Arrow so I got my dad to buy me a bow and arrow and began practicing.  I figgered when i got good enough to shoot a cigarete out of a bad guy's hand i'd start work on my costume.  Let's just say it never worked out.

Well once I put my underwear on over my pants, does that count?

I attempted to become a superhero at the age of about 11.  I was exercising quite a bit to get ready and stole a bunch of material from my mom's closet to make my costume.  She only had this dark brown double knit material.  I cut out the top to my costume and began using my mom's sewing machine to sew it up.  It was an utter disaster and when my mom pulled out her sewing machine and found the mess I left it in, my career as a superhero was over.  I think my mom probably made the world a safer place that day.

7 minutes ago, batman_fan said:

I attempted to become a superhero at the age of about 11.  I was exercising quite a bit to get ready and stole a bunch of material from my mom's closet to make my costume.  She only had this dark brown double knit material.  I cut out the top to my costume and began using my mom's sewing machine to sew it up.  It was an utter disaster and when my mom pulled out her sewing machine and found the mess I left it in, my career as a superhero was over.  I think my mom probably made the world a safer place that day.

See I knew I wasnt the only one had this plan.

I asked my wife to make me a super hero costume.  This is what she made..:tonofbricks:

Sub-Man? Hero-Man? Grinder-Man? | Depends where you live, I … | Flickr

4 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

That's twice. :makepoint:

StealingGifMan is not a superhero. :baiting:

Aren't you supposed to flash your badge or something?  (shrug)

Edited by onlyweaknesskryptonite
Quick... run... it's the Fuzz......