• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

The Zac Brown show I went to was awesome.  Funny though it was at Deluna Fest.  The only fight that broke out the whole time was at the DJ Jazzy Jeff show.. :roflmao:

I am going over the soundboard audio to where he scolds the crowd in front of him... lol hold on. 

5 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Now I am looking at that picture and have, "glory days" singing in my head. 

I would love to be in that shape again.  I was tall and lanky but could throw as hard as anyone.  I swam and was supposed to do that in college. But... I thought Idecided that I knew better and did not want to do that anymore. Because even with a partial award, student loans are more fun apparently than morning practice. 

My brother is the real sob story though and I am silently still remorseful.   I am pretty sure that my brother is in 8th grade in this picture.  By this time he was already around 6ft tall.  Today he is 6'4.  He never played football after that break since it snapped at the growth plate.   He was pretty angry about that.

Can't blame ourselves for what we did in our salad days,young,dumb and full of...

I should have kept up boxing-at the very least I might've got paid for some of my fighting lol or flipside,could be permapunchdrunk!

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Can't blame ourselves for what we did in our salad days,young,dumb and full of...

I should have kept up boxing-at the very least I might've got paid for some of my fighting lol or flipside,could be permapunchdrunk!

Or may have just had one of those lisps or talk with a funny voice... 

2 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

I started doing real workouts again in a pool around 2014 as a way to rehab after surgery... then again in 2015 after the second surgery and kept at it.  

I have not seen the inside of a gym since February of 2020 and... it shows. 

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Or may have just had one of those lisps or talk with a funny voice... 

Oh to have seen Tyson live in his prime...or live one days in his shoes when not in prison(or the day he pulled the stuff that got him there).That guy's led a pretty incredible life.