• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PSA shut down until July. Will CGC follow?
3 3

366 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Skate or Die

I still have that one!It was tough!Not tough like beating Friday the 13th tough,but still a bit difficult.

That makes me want to dig out my Ocean Pacific shirts and get out the Powel Natas boards

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

I still have that one!It was tough!Not tough like beating Friday the 13th tough,but still a bit difficult.

That makes me want to dig out my Ocean Pacific shirts and get out the Powel Natas boards

You know why I like you?

You are every Phish concert I have ever been to. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

You know why I like you?

You are every Phish concert I have ever been to. 

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol 

Well,I do wear patchouli,mostly because my friends hate it and I'm mostly pretty relaxed.

I'll take that as an I'm an excellent time compliment.Never got deep into the tunes or Phish lifestyle.When I was a streetkid I DID shack up with an older gal that used to follow the Dead around for years,maybe she rubbed off on me.

3 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Just dont go swimming through that TMNT game.. :roflmao:

I always used to get run over on the street on purpose because the splatting really upset my kid sister lollol 

10 minutes ago, Jeffro. said:

Is that you with the breadstick arms?

And what's that NES game on the table?

Now I am looking at that picture and have, "glory days" singing in my head. 

I would love to be in that shape again.  I was tall and lanky but could throw as hard as anyone.  I swam and was supposed to do that in college. But... I thought Idecided that I knew better and did not want to do that anymore. Because even with a partial award, student loans are more fun apparently than morning practice. 

My brother is the real sob story though and I am silently still remorseful.   I am pretty sure that my brother is in 8th grade in this picture.  By this time he was already around 6ft tall.  Today he is 6'4.  He never played football after that break since it snapped at the growth plate.   He was pretty angry about that.

4 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! lol 

Well,I do wear patchouli,mostly because my friends hate it and I'm mostly pretty relaxed.

I'll take that as an I'm an excellent time compliment.Never got deep into the tunes or Phish lifestyle.When I was a streetkid I DID shack up with an older gal that used to follow the Dead around for years,maybe she rubbed off on me.

I have never seen a fight break out at Phish.  Everyone is having a good time.  Everyone is considerate of one another. 

I go to Zac Brown at Citi Field and fist fights from Strong Island Bros all around. 

1 minute ago, Buzzetta said:

I have never seen a fight break out at Phish.  Everyone is having a good time.  Everyone is considerate of one another. 

I go to Zac Brown at Citi Field and fist fights from Strong Island Bros all around. 

The Zac Brown show I went to was awesome.  Funny though it was at Deluna Fest.  The only fight that broke out the whole time was at the DJ Jazzy Jeff show.. :roflmao: