• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Standard Turnaround Time?

7 posts in this topic

Just a question maybe somebody can help with. I sent cards to CGC just the standard service level and know it was delivered by UPS on the 10th or March. Should I be worried nothing is listed when I check my submission status online? I know it was the cheaper service, but was not sure if it would even be listed or not.

Thanks to any insight, and sorry if this was a thread. I did try and look for a newer one with TT.

3 minutes ago, MorganBissell said:

Just a question maybe somebody can help with. I sent cards to CGC just the standard service level and know it was delivered by UPS on the 10th or March. Should I be worried nothing is listed when I check my submission status online? I know it was the cheaper service, but was not sure if it would even be listed or not.

Thanks to any insight, and sorry if this was a thread. I did try and look for a newer one with TT.

There are like four threads on the front page under yours. They're behind roughly 3 weeks or something on opening mail.

1 hour ago, MorganBissell said:

I had a standard one get delivered 3/4 and was received into the system on 3/27. Should hopefully come up soon.

I had a standard submission delivered about the same time as yours and it was just registered today. I'd assume it'll be anytime now for yours as well, I do think its actually just a matter of which pile they grab from at this point