• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[Closed] FS: Random things. Some more Loot Crate stuff, some figures, other stuff...

26 posts in this topic

I have some signed Dragonlance books from Weis and/or Hickman (not sure I ever got both on the same books). I have other series they have done signed by either/or. A few signed by Tracy and Laura. I might be talked in to selling some of that. We can talk over PM if you're really interested. Another group of things I'd need to look around and find. If you're a big fan, DeathSaves (Joe Manageiello (sp)'s company) sells some really cool Raistlin and Soth T-Shirts, etc..  I have a couple.

4 minutes ago, followtheleader said:

How about some Dragonlance/Raistlin items? 

Long time fan here. 

Patrick

Edited by xvipah

Yu-Gi-Oh Zombie Madness Structure Deck - Japanese Version. Still sealed. I am not going to pretend I understand Yu-Gi-Oh cards. There's an ultra rare in this deck, but that same card is, like, an uncommon/common in other decks/sets. So I have no idea what's going on. Regardless, the cover art is cool  :)

Asking $8 $7

yugi1-front.thumb.jpg.7a6fbac687553fdbfc06d4ed48d18000.jpgyugi1-back.thumb.jpg.ccb03e326ae38baa3fc5d5b82d88714b.jpgyugi1-top.thumb.jpg.a1a0b24e5f55802ced3060460a5a4a55.jpg

Edited by xvipah

Just to see if we have any gamers or game collectors in here. Gears of War 1, steelbook edition. Comes complete. I have played it, but only enough to finish it once

Asking $16 $15

Gears_all.thumb.jpg.dcd78a957988b591d93fb5e7e44fadad.jpgGears_front.thumb.jpg.e1d12582517b7a58550fd0ba1e5b3de6.jpg

Edited by xvipah