• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Any plans to halt submissions to catch up?

2 posts in this topic

With turnarounds times tripling, & competitors closing their doors to catch up.... is the plan to do the same or capitalize on the guaranteed increase in business further setting those of us who have paid 3 months ago even further back?

5 hours ago, Keith Frantz said:

With turnarounds times tripling, & competitors closing their doors to catch up.... is the plan to do the same or capitalize on the guaranteed increase in business further setting those of us who have paid 3 months ago even further back?

Nah. They are going to take your cards and mail them to me. Sorry you didnt read the 20 pages of TOS, but according to the majugaly tengo line sector g, it says that customers who mail in their cards today will get sucked into a wormhole and then have the cards teleported to my house....

Nobody knows whats going on. If I have to guess, either TAT's are going to be crazy long or they will shoot up their prices. I paid to cut the line a while ago since I had a feeling that pulling out made the best sense.