• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
8 8

2,609 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, C Boyd said:

Economy received 1/8/21 no movement since when received turn around time was at 60 days also did not opt for sub grades would like to know if other eco orders around 1/8 have began to move

Mine is an Economy (17 cards w/ sub grades) received 1/5/21 - still no movement as of today (4/29/21). Optimistic the finally catch up to our orders!

3 hours ago, Victor Rodriguez said:

mines was delivered the same day but hasn't been marked as recieved

I also had a standard submission w/ subgrades that was delivered 3/22, still not received. Just be patient, they should be getting to ours within the coming days....i hope...

40 minutes ago, ShongoMongo said:
  • Submission Type: Economy - 10 Cards
  • Received: 12/21/20
  • Scheduled for grading: 04/19/21
  • Grading/Quality control: 04/29/21

Looks like they are still on Mid/Late Dec for all Econ/Bulk subs. Thanks for the update :D
I'm in early Feb on bulk and econ so probably gonna ghost for a month and forget about it haha

So, at this point... it's beyond a minor inconvenience. We are now to the point where a payment has been made, and services have not been rendered. The original estimates were CGC's own estimates made in good faith, and there's only a small amount of leeway in retroactively adjusting "good faith" estimates. At this point, cgc has failed to deliver services within a "reasonable time". These are not just phrases, they are legal terms with precedent and explicit meaning. The only reason I bring this up, is I've seen several people ask to cancel their orders only to be told they can't. Or they can, but they still have to pay... I invite anyone in the sarasota area to take them to small claims, and see how well their defense holds up. You have every right to cancel your order for a full refund, as they failed to deliver within a reasonable time of THEIR OWN estimates.
Also, the 1 person I saw complain about this to the BBB (Better Business Bureau) got immediate movement on his received on DECEMBER 11th ORDERS, on MARCH(29th-31st, it doesn't specify). Take from that what you will. Seems like cgc is in a bit over their heads at the present time.

Upon further investigation it seems the person who made the BBB complain had immediate movement on their order, only to now have it remain stagnant, but see orders received after it returned to other people...

Edited by UncSven
new info

I'm probably jumping the gun, but I sent my first regular order of about 8 cards with sub grades in. It was delivered 4 days ago and when I go to check my submission status, it says I haven't made a submission. Is that normal? Does nothing pop up there until they get to receiving the package?

1 hour ago, arodrig17 said:

I'm probably jumping the gun, but I sent my first regular order of about 8 cards with sub grades in. It was delivered 4 days ago and when I go to check my submission status, it says I haven't made a submission. Is that normal? Does nothing pop up there until they get to receiving the package?

Yup, normal. It won't show up as a submission until it is actually opened by CGC, so you'll be waiting for over a month before it shows up in your account. As noted on this page, they are currently opening submissions from the week of 3/15, and have been for a bit.

On 4/29/2021 at 2:35 PM, ShongoMongo said:
  • Submission Type: Economy - 10 Cards
  • Received: 12/21/20
  • Scheduled for grading: 04/19/21
  • Grading/Quality control: 04/29/21

Well that's cool.

Hopefully this means my 12-15-20 economy order is right behind you. It was scheduled for grading 4-08-21. Still in scheduled for grading. 

25 minutes ago, Iancarpenter1 said:

This is exciting!!   I have one received bulk 1/8

Yeah, I’m pretty psyched. What’s weird is that my bulk no subs and economy crossover in the same box haven’t moved. Ah well. I’m really looking forward to seeing my gold stars and dragonites again.