• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,634 posts in this topic

image.thumb.png.25eb93b17041408c57feae0efd13733d.png

The 10 card economy with subgrades finally went into Grading/Encapsulating/Imaging 5 days after the bulk and economy with no subgrades got into grading phase

Edited by smeeeeee

10 card standard with subs
Delivered - 4/6
Received - 6/26
Scheduled - 6/29
Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging - 7/8
Grading / Quality Control - 7/15
Finalized / Imaged / Shipped - 7/22
Return Delivered - 7/27

On 7/27/2021 at 4:43 PM, drewwebs said:

Did it go into Grading/Quality control, or skip straight over from Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging?

Sub grades were in Grading/Encapsulation/Imaging for a few days I believe, I don't remember exactly. And then they were in Grading/QC for around 2 weeks

no the bypassing of bulk orders waiting to get received in the system all because of 2-3 Standard cards in the same order. when im still waiting on Standard to be marked received before they mentioned us to mark Standard on boxes back in May 

On 7/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, smeeeeee said:

no the bypassing of bulk orders waiting to get received in the system all because of 2-3 Standard cards in the same order. when im still waiting on Standard to be marked received before they mentioned us to mark Standard on boxes back in May 

Current TAT mentions opening boxes delivered the week of April 19th, so since it wasn't marked ST and was delivered April 23rd I don't think it really bypassed anything

On 7/28/2021 at 9:06 PM, smeeeeee said:

At least it isn't August yet....  :D

On 7/29/2021 at 8:35 AM, jjgloster said:

So am I seeing this right? People who marked the packages with ST are being opened, processed & graded before the people who sent their standard sub in before being told to mark with ST? So we're paying for standard but getting economy service. 

That was happening earlier in the year, but no this is not what you're seeing here. 

The "Received" status of submissions has been totally changed to "Scheduled for Grading"
Cards will say "Scheduled for Grading" as soon as they are delivered and processed at CGC.

There seems to be some crosstalk with these 2 phenomena.

Edited by tomatocan

On 7/29/2021 at 11:06 AM, jasonaldaba said:

So I noticed it gives you a date if you check current turnaround times. Should I be worried that the date it says they’re opening is past the received date of my cards? Been in scheduled for grading for weeks. 

Scheduled for grading is the new "received" status. It will remain in scheduled for grading until it moves to grading/encapsulation which means they are physically handling your cards at that time. If your cards are bulk and were marked received/scheduled for grading any time after February you still have some time before they get touched unfortunately. Late February bulk orders are just now starting to be graded and returned.