• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
9 9

2,636 posts in this topic

On 8/12/2021 at 8:47 AM, tomatocan said:

This is completely bs lol, I'm happy you got your cards and all, but I have 2/12 still in grading/encap

No, it shouldn't. We're getting the shaft end of the stick it seems. As you can see above there are 2/15 already shipped back.

Not sure this is the case, but it would be reasonable to assume that the size of the subs could be a factor. But then again, I guess reasonable went out the door a while ago lol

On 8/13/2021 at 7:27 AM, jjgloster said:

Not sure this is the case, but it would be reasonable to assume that the size of the subs could be a factor. But then again, I guess reasonable went out the door a while ago lol

I mean my 10 economy was out paced by my 28 bulk no subgrades and 32 bulk subgrades all received the same day. 

Not complaining about this, but it’s funny that we jumped from 5/3 for packages being opened to 5/17. I’m wondering if these updates will come in 2 week chunks now. I’m also curious how many submissions they’re receiving daily at this point. I’m sure it’s still a lot but I’m hoping things have slowed down and these TaTs will start to drop as they begin to catch up

On 8/13/2021 at 11:23 AM, smeeeeee said:

image.png.65f8a1479750240fb3a31d17f646e5b2.png

My Economy no subgrades finally moved to Quality control after a month

Must be nice.. both my bulks from same orders are back to me. This one is still not moving..

74F2C70C-AAD5-4453-8CBB-09CCB1F85926.jpeg

Edited by Deha88

On 8/13/2021 at 11:24 AM, Iacovan16 said:

Not complaining about this, but it’s funny that we jumped from 5/3 for packages being opened to 5/17. I’m wondering if these updates will come in 2 week chunks now. I’m also curious how many submissions they’re receiving daily at this point. I’m sure it’s still a lot but I’m hoping things have slowed down and these TaTs will start to drop as they begin to catch up

Funny thing about the date for packages opened is CGC changed it to May 3rd this past Monday and 5 days later changed it to 5/17? Something seems wrong... lol hopefully not.

I was hoping to get my cards before the end of the year we will see. My cards are all the same cards all ancient mew. Hoping for some tens. Status changed to scheduled for grading three weeks ago.
Received:
 4/7/21
Items: 137
Declared Value: 10,920
Service: TCG - BULK

On 8/14/2021 at 2:08 PM, Againh3x said:

Yesss finally, my standard submission got received and immediately went to scheduled for grading

0ED57B50-C5E0-46B4-9BA6-875CCBB6D916.jpeg

Yeah that's how it works now. Scheduled for Grading is the new Received status.....

Edited by HomeGrownPoke1

On 8/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, JasonCirceo said:

I was hoping to get my cards before the end of the year we will see. My cards are all the same cards all ancient mew. Hoping for some tens. Status changed to scheduled for grading three weeks ago.
Received:
 4/7/21

I can't help but be concerned for the mental health of whoever ends up having to grade the same card 137 times in a row lol 

On 8/14/2021 at 12:32 PM, JasonCirceo said:

Received:
 4/7/21

137 Ancient Mews!?