• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The OFFICIAL Turn Around Times thread for Trading Card Submissions!
10 10

2,752 posts in this topic

On 9/18/2024 at 2:44 PM, CBuck723 said:

Today they were marked as Grading / Encapsulation / Imaging, so 3 days since being marked as delivered, after an over 2 week wait to be scanned as delivered.

Today my 25 card bulk order was marked as shipped, but my 4 card re-holder is still in the quality control/finalized stage. I'm guessing they'll be shipped off separately from the bulk order.

I also sent in our 48 card bulk order via USPS. Not sure how I feel about it taking a week and a half to be received on 9/6. I think I trust then more than UPS or FEDEX. I think it went into scheduled for grading around 9/10. Then has say in scheduled for the last two weeks. Its finally at G/E/I today. 9/23. Lets see how long this takes. 

Edit* I also think the turnaround times have updated twice now since sending in. I think it was at 5 days for bulk? And then last week it said 11 days and now its saying 15 days.

Edited by phatdoughnut

On 9/23/2024 at 1:41 PM, phatdoughnut said:

I also sent in our 48 card bulk order via USPS. Not sure how I feel about it taking a week and a half to be received on 9/6. I think I trust then more than UPS or FEDEX. I think it went into scheduled for grading around 9/10. Then has say in scheduled for the last two weeks. Its finally at G/E/I today. 9/23. Lets see how long this takes. 

Edit* I also think the turnaround times have updated twice now since sending in. I think it was at 5 days for bulk? And then last week it said 11 days and now its saying 15 days.

My bulk order was received over a week before this and still isn’t at G/E/I. Unfortunate :/

Yea I saw Cbucks timeline and his was received after mine also. Super weird. 

*edit* Mines now in QI/Finalized

*second edit* 10am pst. Now it says shipped. All grades loaded. One Pristine 10. for a zoura. Looks dope. 

Edited by phatdoughnut

I shipped my cards out on 9/19, tracking says they were delivered on the 23'rd of Sept. Still says they are not submitted on the CGC site. Hopefully soon. I have not gotten cards graded before and they were some of my childhood cards. 

Delivered
sosmJTQU2BryrgHbD0Vq8WA2-b01y8iuP_GcGuEw
September 23, 04:51PM
Sarasota, FL

On 10/1/2024 at 11:17 AM, HideAndMike said:

I shipped my cards out on 9/19, tracking says they were delivered on the 23'rd of Sept. Still says they are not submitted on the CGC site. Hopefully soon. I have not gotten cards graded before and they were some of my childhood cards. 

Delivered
sosmJTQU2BryrgHbD0Vq8WA2-b01y8iuP_GcGuEw
September 23, 04:51PM
Sarasota, FL

Enter ur tracking on the cgc site to confirm if they received your package, then it’s just the waiting game, good luck on ur grades

On 9/25/2024 at 3:08 PM, SnorlaxCollective said:

My express tier package was delivered and picked up Friday 9/20, end of day.

Curious how long it will take for them to get done. As of this afternoon they have not intaked my package yet 😅

5 working days estimate 🤷‍♂️

Do you have an update on this one? Curious how long its taking to get marked as received on Express packages currently.

On 10/2/2024 at 6:09 AM, FandomTrade said:

Do you have an update on this one? Curious how long its taking to get marked as received on Express packages currently.

They got entered in as recieved on 9/27 late in the day (A Friday).

And the express portion of my submission got immediately put as "Scheduled for Grading."

My reholder cards and economy orders in the same box got changed to "Scheduled for grading" the following Monday 9/30.

And so far no status changes since then.

Hoping by Friday my express cards are done and being shipped back to me as that fits the 5 working days timeliness for express. But we will see.

How long does it usually take for the cards to show up as received on the website. My cards were delivered on 9/30 and it 10/3 and havnt seen anything show up on the website yet. I typed my tracking number in on the website and it says they arent in the system yet. How long does it take them to put our order into the system after they receive it?????

On 10/3/2024 at 12:45 PM, KKosem said:

How long does it usually take for the cards to show up as received on the website. My cards were delivered on 9/30 and it 10/3 and havnt seen anything show up on the website yet. I typed my tracking number in on the website and it says they arent in the system yet. How long does it take them to put our order into the system after they receive it?????

Sometimes up to 2 weeks. Good luck

On 10/1/2024 at 3:26 PM, CardboardP said:

Enter ur tracking on the cgc site to confirm if they received your package, then it’s just the waiting game, good luck on ur grades

I did not know that, Thank you!

"Your package has been delivered and is securely stored in our facility. It will appear in the Submission Tracking tool once it has been opened." 

Updates on my submission.

83 cards bulk.

Delivered on August 29th. “5 days” estimated turnaround time.

”Received” September 13th (so 2 weeks sitting there unscanned).

Still sitting as “schedueled for grading” as of October 3rd. Took so long in the previous steps it’s now “15 days” turnaround.

On 10/3/2024 at 3:42 PM, PeteDorr said:

Updates on my submission.

83 cards bulk.

Delivered on August 29th. “5 days” estimated turnaround time.

”Received” September 13th (so 2 weeks sitting there unscanned).

Still sitting as “schedueled for grading” as of October 3rd. Took so long in the previous steps it’s now “15 days” turnaround.

So I’ve also got a bulk order on the go currently. On the “submission status” page it still says “scheduled for grading” and has been in that status for almost a full week now,BUT when I click on the actual submission number, they’re actually in “quality control/finalized”. I think their main submission tracking page is buggy right now! I’d maybe checked inside the submission itself to see if maybe your status is also bugged. Good luck! 

On 10/4/2024 at 12:56 AM, Jaz White said:

So I’ve also got a bulk order on the go currently. On the “submission status” page it still says “scheduled for grading” and has been in that status for almost a full week now,BUT when I click on the actual submission number, they’re actually in “quality control/finalized”. I think their main submission tracking page is buggy right now! I’d maybe checked inside the submission itself to see if maybe your status is also bugged. Good luck! 

Good call, when I click the number link it says it’s in Grading/Incapsulation/Imaging stage. Would explain why when I checked that a few days ago 2 of my cards had notes on their specific errors (misalignment) which I assume is only noted when cards are actually graded. I assume it’s only a matter of time before they’re shipped now. Thanks for the tip.

On 10/2/2024 at 11:57 AM, SnorlaxCollective said:

They got entered in as recieved on 9/27 late in the day (A Friday).

And the express portion of my submission got immediately put as "Scheduled for Grading."

My reholder cards and economy orders in the same box got changed to "Scheduled for grading" the following Monday 9/30.

And so far no status changes since then.

Hoping by Friday my express cards are done and being shipped back to me as that fits the 5 working days timeliness for express. But we will see.

Express order been at "Scheduled for grading" for 5 days now.

Maybe next week... 🤷‍♂️😮‍💨

My most recent sub is on its way back to me via FedEx, but is still in "Scheduled for Grading" in the tracker. So, it seems they might be having some issues with their tracking system. I know the order is done because I can see the grades and received a shipment email with the tracking number.