• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the ladies comic books!

213 posts in this topic

Have added the following - full-color painted art - Sunday strip (EARTHA by John M Burns) to my FOR SALE Gallery on CAF:

znlstz.jpg

The lettering is on an overlay, so there's the option of seeing the art free of speech baloons /captioned material.

All items FOR SALE have asking prices.

Fresh out O Super-Con:

DSCN1823.jpg

I also added a Silke Pin Up to the CAF gallery but I better not show it here. It is a bit risque. Just click the sig line link if you want to see it.

I also just received 2 Frank Brunner plates, 1 from each of his "Alice in Wonderland" portfolios from the late 1970s. I have posted them in my ComicArtFans.com gallery for anyone who might be interested in sneaking a peek wink.gif (CAUTION: Mature subject matter, 18 or older only, please):

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?Order=Date&Page=1&GSub=26310

That Gonzalez piece is freakin' gorgeous. thumbsup2.gif

Just got my third Jose Gonzalez Vampirella frontispiece this week:

1255770-JoseGonzalezVampirella112frontisframed.jpg

That is niiiiiice...what are the dimensions of the piece?

I think you're creating a lot of competition for yourself everytime you show one of these off:)

That is niiiiiice...what are the dimensions of the piece?

Thanks. acclaim.gif I think all of the frontispieces, including this one, are roughly 14"x20". As for Vampi's dimensions, she's definitely a 36-24-36! insane.gif

I think you're creating a lot of competition for yourself everytime you show one of these off:)

Actually, I think the price level on these has risen to the point where a lot of the competition has been killed off. 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

I just posted a couple of Enrich paintings to my CAF gallery, including a nude from his Astrological Calendar series, in case anyone is interested in checking them out (they are just on display, neither is for sale):

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryRoom.asp?GSub=26598

Okay sorry for posting this in 2 places but I think it belongs here as well. Ed Benes Red Sonja

RedSonjacommissioncopy.jpg

Unedited version in the CAF gallery Link below.

I spotted this OA while checking one of my favorite sellers "other items" A day or so later I was browsing the Humorama type magazines and noticed one looked familiar. It's hard enough finding printed versions of those older "girlie pics" and I found the OA and the pic printed on a cover within a day of each other. I had to get them! !

1356641-gee_whiz-v01n12.jpg

1356641-gee_whiz-v01n12.jpg.17b42a83cc000545b6c1480c1433578e.jpg