• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I love the ladies comic books!

213 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of pieces I got at Wondercon.

Mike Mayhew commission on 11x17 bristol:

DSCN1681.jpg

Adam Hughes Sketchbook page:

DSCN1678.jpg

Thanks

Here are a couple of pieces I got at Wondercon.

Mike Mayhew commission on 11x17 bristol:

Is that one a piece he did before the show to sell or did he do that at the show for you personally?

It's great,,,,,

Chris Caira

He did it at the show. He spent his free time from Fri-Sun working on it.

I got this piece done for a very small fraction of what he charges on the finished stuff. His commission rates are very reasonable and He is one cool dude

Okay,

Took me longer to find this thread than it did to write this post. Here is my newest addition to the collection. Billy Tucci's Supergirl!!! I bought this from a very nice CAF member. I am amazed how many gracious and helpful people there are on both that site and this. Art is on 11x17 comic art board. Sorry in advance if this expands the screen window.

TucciSupergirlsmall.jpg

Thanks Wormboy.

Thanks J. I practice on the ladies. But it works for getting a piece done too. devil.gif

That's like a Fight 92 recreation right? Sweet. Was the whole thing done by Tom or was someone else involved?

Edit: I meant Wings 91. Darn it I get those 2 confused. Supersweet by the way. Might have to get a commission off this guy, if possible.