• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Member...Hey!

12 posts in this topic

Hey 'all! I'm new to this board. Looks like a pretty cool place.

I've been a original art collector since 1999. Mainly new stuff, but recently I've turned my attection towards Silver Age artists and War stories.

Some of my favorite SA artists are Murphy Anderson, Mike Sekowsky, Dillin, Don Heck, Russ Heath, and Bob Oksner to name a few.

My all time favorite SA cover would have to be Justice League of America #5 (Great rendition of Wonder Woman as well as all the rest of the league members).

As for newer artists I enjoy...Ron Frenz, Bryan Hitch, Art Adams, Alan Davis, Carlos Pacheco, Marcelo Frusin, Eric Canete, Jose Garcia-Lopez, Joe Bennett...and the list keeps growing with the coming months!

Here's the URL to my ComicArtFans.com gallery:

My Orig. Art Gallery

Hey 'all! I'm new to this board. Looks like a pretty cool place.

I've been a original art collector since 1999. Mainly new stuff, but recently I've turned my attection towards Silver Age artists and War stories.

Some of my favorite SA artists are Murphy Anderson, Mike Sekowsky, Dillin, Don Heck, Russ Heath, and Bob Oksner to name a few.

My all time favorite SA cover would have to be Justice League of America #5 (Great rendition of Wonder Woman as well as all the rest of the league members).

As for newer artists I enjoy...Ron Frenz, Bryan Hitch, Art Adams, Alan Davis, Carlos Pacheco, Marcelo Frusin, Eric Canete, Jose Garcia-Lopez, Joe Bennett...and the list keeps growing with the coming months!

Here's the URL to my ComicArtFans.com gallery:

My Orig. Art Gallery

Nice Gallery

you have a nice red Son page, I am jealous