• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fantastic Four #6, #9, Annual #1 Maine Summer Vacation Home Collection

9 posts in this topic

The FF#9 is back and is a true mystery to me: CGC 7.5 VF- white.

- Bruce

quasarcomics.com

I see a crease top left back cover.

I missed it and probably would have dropped my 9.0/9.2 to 8.5.

Is it a bend that went through the book?

That would explain the 7.5.

That's a sweet 7.5 though! thumbsup2.gif

i like 'em all cloud9.gif

and that #9 sure looks better in the scan than that CGC grade. i do think i see a series of small tears on the right edge, upon further inspection (Marvel Pre-chipping??).

still, you're coming up with some sweet early marvels in nice condition here............... thumbsup2.gif.

i like 'em all cloud9.gif

and that #9 sure looks better in the scan than that CGC grade. i do think i see a series of small tears on the right edge, upon further inspection (Marvel Pre-chipping??).

still, you're coming up with some sweet early marvels in nice condition here............... thumbsup2.gif.

I have to agree - that collection's got breadth! sumo.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Yes, those are Marvel pre-chips. The book is a candidate for a try at reslabbing. I have it on eBay right now and it has met my probably too low reserve by Keith Contarino. It will be intereting to see how much more the book moves for the lucky winner!

My eBay ID is quasarcomics.

Excelsior!

- Bruce