• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Concerning finding lost package

7 posts in this topic

To whom it may concern, as of lately I have seen that under the topic, track package button, many of us, have sent in regular mail but it has not been put in the system at all for a couple of weeks now. My USPS package number USPS tracking 9505 8151 7781 1091 0217 66 - it says it was received but nothing on the website says that you guys have received it as of yet. Strongly concerned... as I put some expensive cards in that mix... please let me know how to proceed

15 hours ago, Jddrjr said:

To whom it may concern, as of lately I have seen that under the topic, track package button, many of us, have sent in regular mail but it has not been put in the system at all for a couple of weeks now. My USPS package number USPS tracking 9505 8151 7781 1091 0217 66 - it says it was received but nothing on the website says that you guys have received it as of yet. Strongly concerned... as I put some expensive cards in that mix... please let me know how to proceed

It was delivered April 6th my guy. Relax homie. I have a package from 3/15 that hasn't been received yet. They're workin' on it. 

Edited by Oreos

ohhhh i see apologies Paul, it wasnt made clear to me how the entire thing went specially since my express one went through right away. Thanks im glad its not lost

14 hours ago, PaulS. said:

This is not lost. We are opening mail from mid March still. Please be patient. We have your package.

Paul

9 hours ago, Oreos said:

It was delivered April 6th my guy. Relax homie. I have a package from 3/15 that hasn't been received yet. They're workin' on it. 

lol good to know thank you sir