• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AMAZING SPIDERMAN 129 Mexican Variant
1 1

10 posts in this topic

So you can save people some time on helping you, it might be beneficial to list where you’ve looked for pricing information so far.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:59 AM, hyperion3000 said:

I have an opportunity to buy Amazing Spiderman 129 the Mexican variant in CGC 9.6 but I have no idea what the fair market value is.

Whatever someone is willing to pay. It's not the real issue of the comic by the way, just a reprint and therefore not worth as much.

Edited by William-James88

1 hour ago, William-James88 said:
On 4/21/2021 at 8:59 AM, hyperion3000 said:

I have an opportunity to buy Amazing Spiderman 129 the Mexican variant in CGC 9.6 but I have no idea what the fair market value is.

Whatever someone is willing to pay. It's not the real issue of the comic by the way, just a reprint and therefore not worth much.

"worth much" is pretty relative right? I'm not entirely sure which copy he's talking about, but the 1974 Mexican one would probably net a pretty penny in 9.6, though obviously not as much as the original.

There is a Macc version from 1974 that would be worth thosands in 9.6, a red cover novedades from the 80's that may be worth $500+ in 9.6 and then a modern reprint by panini probably that is worth maybe $100... so which one are you looking at.. tough crowd in here regarding foreign books but many people love them and don't consider them "just a reprint" especially the older  books printed very close to US versions 

Edited by steve566