• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Cards Shipped

8 posts in this topic

i sent out to packages of cards to be graded 3/31/201, they both arrived to the PO box around April 6 and 7 but they have not been put in the system, do you know how long it takes to see they have been received?

I am having the same issue. I sent out my package of cards to be graded 3/18/21, delivered 3/22/21. Still does not show up under "My submissions" tab on the website. I do not know if this matters but the first name on my CGC account is just my middle initial which is D. The last name is correct but I can not change the first name. Should I be concerned about the cards? Is the name possibly effecting delivery updates? 

1 hour ago, Andre Flury said:

I am having the same issue. I sent out my package of cards to be graded 3/18/21, delivered 3/22/21. Still does not show up under "My submissions" tab on the website. I do not know if this matters but the first name on my CGC account is just my middle initial which is D. The last name is correct but I can not change the first name. Should I be concerned about the cards? Is the name possibly effecting delivery updates? 

I got packages delivered 3/13-3/15 and they havnt been received yet. They're getting to it, just be patient

7 hours ago, Andre Flury said:

Yeah I have a standard submission that was delivered 3/22 as well and still nothing under my submissions. I'm sure they will be getting to us within a week or so...hopefully!