• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sugar and Spike Pedigrees by Issue

30 posts in this topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you making fun of my list?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

um. Yes.

And to think, I was just about to purchase a large Pre-Hero HG Marvel collection and wanted to give you first crack at the books (and at a significant discount because I know you're a true collector). poke2.gif

Oh well, nevermind. tongue.gif

Are you making fun of my list? sumo.gif

um. Yes.

yay.gif

I opened this up thinking, "this will be a short list." I wasn't disappointed.

Aw, whassamatta Steve? Can't take a li'l ribbing?

devil.gif

Are you making fun of my list?

um. Yes.

And to think, I was just about to purchase a large Pre-Hero HG Marvel collection and wanted to give you first crack at the books (and at a significant discount because I know you're a true collector). poke2.gif

Oh well, nevermind. tongue.gif

SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Just because I found an old Sugar and Spike thread and thought it was funny to post my recently purchased beater of Sugar and Spike 45 next to "SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!".

It's gotta be nearly impossible to find these in high grade.

Fun Valentine issue.

Jack

45463-SugSpike45.jpg

Definitely Sweet, Jack!

Here's another.

SugarSpike25.jpg