• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Signature Series books - Some rare and impossible signatures CLOSED
10 10

379 posts in this topic

Superman Wedding Album #1 CGC 9.8 signed by Jim Mooney, Richard DIK Giordano and George Perez - $150

The story behind this one is: It was witnessed for the 3 signatures and held for additional sigs. This was right around the time that CGC stopped allowing books to be held for additional signatures. So when it was sent in, it got the Green label of death. Pretty sad as I do not have many signed by Mooney. 

AlHunter_[Untitled]_06092019_170017.jpg

Going to offer something a little different today. It’s still a tough signage to get, but I thought I would give you guys a crack at these before I put them up on Ebay. You guys have made this thread so awesome, I wanted to offer these to you first.

Each of these is a TPB signed by Dave Sim. This was from a private signing as he does not like to do cons. One of them has been signed by Gerhard as well, but I’m not going to tell you which one so it will be a bit of a surprise. (Slight correction, the one signed by Gerard was not done at the private signing).

Each one is $40. If you would like to purchase one, please post the name and number of the TPB you would like. Thanks everyone.

SOLD

9820487A-90A3-4C3D-9109-C481494EBA9E.jpeg

594EF2AC-1837-4B44-BC1A-D1F736B93F70.jpeg

Edited by AlexH