• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Signature Series books - Some rare and impossible signatures CLOSED
10 10

379 posts in this topic

I think that is it. I might have a couple tomorrow, but we'll see.

As a special thank you to the folks that have followed this thread, tomorrow I will be putting up a number of books that I will not part with. These won't be for sale, but I will post just for you guys to see. :foryou:

1 minute ago, AlexH said:

As a special thank you to the folks that have followed this thread, tomorrow I will be putting up a number of books that I will not part with. These won't be for sale, but I will post just for you guys to see. :foryou:

hm

6 minutes ago, AlexH said:

TEASE!!!! lol

On 5/6/2021 at 2:45 PM, AlexH said:

So this one is one of my personal grails, so if it doesn't sell I won't lose any sleep. I have also never offered this before. 

Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos #28 SS CGC 5.0 Signed by Stan Lee. This is also from Stan Lee's personal collection (Stan Lee File Copy). $2500

AlHunter_[Untitled]_09092019_165760.jpg

Take via PM! 

Edited by KCOComics

5 minutes ago, AlexH said:

First off, I wanted to let all of the folks who have made offers to me, that I haven't forgotten you. I am still deliberating, but I will address them this weekend, if not sooner. Thank you for your patience.

Now, who is ready for more grails? 

:banana:

6 minutes ago, AlexH said:

First off, I wanted to let all of the folks who have made offers to me, that I haven't forgotten you. I am still deliberating, but I will address them this weekend, if not sooner. Thank you for your patience.

Now, who is ready for more grails? 

200-2.gif.19e4924a2374e25b11bc4163dfd0e8e6.gif