• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Scheduled for grading standard

6 posts in this topic

Hey not to sure if this is allowed, first time posting. But I was wondering when it changes to scheduled for grading (8 cards) how long till they actually get graded under standard submission. Thank you. It has been about a week so far. 

1 hour ago, Kauaination said:

Hey not to sure if this is allowed, first time posting. But I was wondering when it changes to scheduled for grading (8 cards) how long till they actually get graded under standard submission. Thank you. It has been about a week so far. 

It took me 8 calendar days to go from Scheduled for Grading to Grading / Quality Control

39 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Just quoting this page does not answer the guys question at all... hes asking about once its at a certain point in the process, not to mention CGC Turn Around Times are NOT accurate currently on their service fees chart. Have a March 3rd (marked received standard) It is now on Business Day 39....and still scheduled for grading, so that 31 days turnaround time is no longer accurate on Standard.

I sent a shipment of 15 comics that arrived at CGC on March 2. They were "received" on March 23. They remain in "received" status today. I sent another shipment of 13 comics that arrived on March 15. They were "received" on April 6. They remain in "received" status today. I sent a third shipment of15 comics that arrived on March 29. They were "received" on April 23 and were "scheduled for grading" on the same day.  I wrote and asked the status of the first two shipments and patiently wait for a reply or an update to my Submissions page.  Frustrating.

Edited by David Dissinger

On 4/28/2021 at 4:13 AM, David Dissinger said:

I sent a shipment of 15 comics that arrived at CGC on March 2. They were "received" on March 23. They remain in "received" status today. I sent another shipment of 13 comics that arrived on March 15. They were "received" on April 6. They remain in "received" status today. I sent a third shipment of15 comics that arrived on March 29. They were "received" on April 23 and were "scheduled for grading" on the same day.  I wrote and asked the status of the first two shipments and patiently wait for a reply or an update to my Submissions page.  Frustrating.

Did your grades ever move? I sent 4 shipments all in March, they were all received respectively about 3-4 weeks later between April 15-30th and scheduled for grading at the same time. No movement since then. Each of my submissions have 15-20 comics in them.