• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Everyone in CG is asking the same question...
2 2

38 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Bird said:

It never goes the way the OP intends

Or did it?

(shrug) 

One of the reasons I am just waiting and watching as I know the way I post who knows what they may decide to use if they were to give me one. 

Although with how often Greggy kept calling me , "Aka Irrelevant One " I kept thinking they would use it. :roflmao:

7 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

I don’t see custom titles at all.  Haven’t since the upgrade....???

Then you must be on your phone, or talking about siglines, the boardie details on their posts dont show up on phone; although, are you also not seeing post count and seasoned veteran etc?

3 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Then you must be on your phone, or talking about siglines, the boardie details on their posts dont show up on phone; although, are you also not seeing post count and seasoned veteran etc?

Yup.  Strictly on my phone .  See none of that.

38 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Yup.  Strictly on my phone .  See none of that.

Same here. Slave to convenience and the not-so-new opiate of the masses.

My Daughter (very effectively) destroyed my Laptop PC, and my Wife generally uses my MacBook. 

1 hour ago, JazzMan said:

There used to be, I remember seeing it...it's based on the post count.  

Yeah I had figured that out, just wondered if someone had it handy. I know I just moved to Pedigreed when I hit 5,000. I will try searching it out later.