• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Graded Slab Cases
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Just finished my first submission to get approx. 55 cards graded. I was curious if you guys have any suggestions on some slab cases. I am looking for something similar to a pelican case that is hard plastic and has Styrofoam inside with slits that will hold slabs. Curious to hear what you guys use to hold your slabs and if you have any recommendations of solid cases that work well for cgc slabs. 

Thanks!

16 hours ago, Oppressed said:

You can literally make what you are describing with a custom foam cutting company.

6E005B95-0A1F-4E32-BDF0-9D0C88C44A37.jpeg

This is exactly what I was looking for. I see all these card holders but the cases are just all touching each other and not secured individually. This type of case seems to be hard to find. Ill look into finding a company that can custom cut the foam to my desire. Did you buy the case and have a custom foam made?

Edited by EpicPulls

1 hour ago, EpicPulls said:

This is exactly what I was looking for. I see all these card holders but the cases are just all touching each other and not secured individually. This type of case seems to be hard to find. Ill look into finding a company that can custom cut the foam to my desire. Did you buy the case and have a custom foam made?

mycasebuilder.com lets you design the foam and sells you the case together in one order.