• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What does CGC mean by this

4 posts in this topic

I couldn't help but notice on the CGC Services & Fees (Current Turnaround time) they have the following banner for TCG.

"Now opening trading card submissions delivered the week of March 15, 2021."

My submission was sent February and is still marked as received, I've seen people on the other thread there still on December Received. Just looking for clarification here. 

Link: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

Edited by JonCGC

20 minutes ago, JonCGC said:

I couldn't help but notice on the CGC Services & Fees (Current Turnaround time) they have the following banner for TCG.

"Now opening trading card submissions delivered the week of March 15, 2021."

My submission was sent February and is still marked as received, I've seen people on the other thread there still on December Received. Just looking for clarification here. 

Link: https://www.cgccomics.com/submit/services-fees/cgc-grading/?view=trading-cards

What do you mean, what does it mean.

They are opening packages delivered to them the week of the 15th in receiving.

36 minutes ago, Yeahiwasder4dat said:

What do you mean, what does it mean.

They are opening packages delivered to them the week of the 15th in receiving.

Ah, I misread it as they were opening packages from March 15th, and those are now being graded. thanks!

8 minutes ago, HomeGrownPoke1 said:

Seems like they've been opening packages from the week of March 15th for the past 3 weeks. Is CGC pushing 10 million cards like PSA? It's crazy to think they have that many packages. 

Agree. I was looking over the official turnaround thread, as of today, December subs from bulk/economy are now just getting graded, so we're talking about 5+ months in submission turnarounds if I had to make a guess.