• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Packing cards between cardboard
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Getting closer and closer to sending off my first submission to CGC. I have 57 cards for this submission and It states to place the cards between two pieces of cardboard and secure with rubber bands and that they must be packed in the order for which they are on the submission sheet. However 57 cards is a bit much to place between two pieces of cardboard. Would you guys recommended maybe breaking it up into thirds and doing cards 1 through 20 between two pieces of card board and then 21 through 40 between two other pieces of cardboard? Don't want to make their job harder but want to make sure cards are secure as possible. 

Thanks

10 hours ago, EpicPulls said:

Getting closer and closer to sending off my first submission to CGC. I have 57 cards for this submission and It states to place the cards between two pieces of cardboard and secure with rubber bands and that they must be packed in the order for which they are on the submission sheet. However 57 cards is a bit much to place between two pieces of cardboard. Would you guys recommended maybe breaking it up into thirds and doing cards 1 through 20 between two pieces of card board and then 21 through 40 between two other pieces of cardboard? Don't want to make their job harder but want to make sure cards are secure as possible. 

Thanks

57 isn't that thick you can do it, but you can break it up as well.  Just label one stack 1 of 2, the other stack 2 of 2 or something like that.