• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you get a received items reply from CGC

5 posts in this topic

Simple question. I couldn’t find anything on if CGC replies back to customer after submission is received by CGC  example - usps says package delivered a day ago  but no response yet on receiving package 

• Administrator

It is taking about a week for packages to be registered as delivered to us. Each one has to be scanned into the system, so it takes time. If it shows as delivered, it is almost certainly fine. But in about a week, it will show up when you search it in the tracker on our website.

Paul

16 minutes ago, PaulS. said:

It is taking about a week for packages to be registered as delivered to us. Each one has to be scanned into the system, so it takes time. If it shows as delivered, it is almost certainly fine. But in about a week, it will show up when you search it in the tracker on our website.

Paul

Thanks Paul. This is the first time I used the UPS delivery address so if it sez signed for at the dock by Perez , I'm good to go??

Screen Shot 2021-05-04 at 3.07.59 PM.png

Not sure if you've already checked it, but on the status page for your submissions there is a section that's called "Confirm Package Receipt" and you can put your shipment's tracking number in there to at least make sure they scanned it in

The actual submission won't show up in your account for some time, it was 1-2 weeks back at the beginning of the year, I'm already past 2 weeks on my most recent sub before the price hike

On 5/4/2021 at 1:50 PM, PaulS. said:

Paul

Mine was delivered on April 13th and still doesn't show up on the tracker. Any thoughts?

Edited by Furtnot