• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Revised order form

12 posts in this topic

I like the new look, and it appears it no longers "gets slower" as you add more line items.

Feedback

1. Having the screen refresh after adding an item is somewhat annoying, but I'm sure it is a limitation of the development approach taken on the form.

2. I would prefer the form to just ask me how many items will I be sending in, and then allowing me to enter them all at one time with one big save, rather for each line item. It was tedious to "save" for each item and then to "add another row" each and every time. Of course the ability to delete and add new lines should remain, but this will allong for less screen refreshes and allow for faster form completion. (the old form took in some cases 15-20 minutes to fill out).

3. Did the item reorder function get removed?

Wish List

1. The ability to enter in a range of issues across the same title might be an interesting wizard you could develop to reduce typing....

2. Why hasn't the pregrade option for bulk orders been integrated?

All in all, it looks like it will be a better experience for larger submissions. thumbsup2.gif

Sterling

I had about 30 golden age books that I've been holding off on submitting mostly because of corner damage that's been occuring within their interior well. The books are only about midgrade MLJ early Archie stuff so it's not high ticket item books. But because of the trimming controversy and the incredibly lame statement by Steve and forthcoming cover up, I'll just keep them raw or send them to PGX whose interior well is safer. I'll most likely keep them raw.