• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Makeminemego’s “I’m getting OUT” part two.....THE LOTS! LAST LOTS WILL BE starting @8:30 CST!!
16 16

663 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, davet75 said:

I think my only chance at winning anything is to distract you guys with my witty banter and loading some graphically intensive gifs to slow down you internet speeders

That's my modus operandi.. :sumo:

Just now, makeminemego said:

Alright everyone. I’ve gotta eat something. After that, I’ll do the unthinkable and go BACKWARDS starting with the X-Men. 

You might just break the internet. :gossip:

Just now, makeminemego said:

Alright everyone. I’ve gotta eat something. After that, I’ll do the unthinkable and go BACKWARDS starting with the X-Men. 

Thanks for the entertainment. 

Oh no, random time wait!

Thank you for the fun thread.

Just now, Eddragon said:

Missed out on the Warren Oates RAWs sale :(

There were still good ones left when we paused for lunch here, but none of us can be everywhere at once. I guess any one of us could torture ourselves thinking about missing out on a garage sale in say Oxford, Mississippi or West Amana, Iowa today where they might have 10c comics stacked in the garage... 

Just now, PopKulture said:

There were still good ones left when we paused for lunch here, but none of us can be everywhere at once. I guess any one of us could torture ourselves thinking about missing out on a garage sale in say Oxford, Mississippi or West Amana, Iowa today where they might have 10c comics stacked in the garage... 

Excellent points, many thanks for that!