• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2021 convention schedule--taking subs for ROSE CITY COMICON, BALTIMORE & NYCC
4 4

43 posts in this topic

On 7/25/2021 at 8:20 PM, Rich_Henn said:

I'm working hand in glove with someone who is attending MegaCon as my proxy.

Ok great! Had a few things I was going to send you to get signed at that one if it was still happening. So thanks for the info!

Hi Rich! I have a lot for NYCC. I know I want Stegman, Cates, Hayden Christiansen & Jae Lee. I am compiling and pressing all books now. I will message you about books I want you to work your magic on and press for me. Is there any chance you can locate a Action Figure Variant with Anakin on the front? I believe it was a Darth Vader #1. I will be in touch. Hug the family!

-Al-

Just added ROSE CITY COMICON to my convention schedule.

Guests include Brian Bendis, Frank Cho, John Cassaday, Mitch Gerads, Randy Emberlin, Steve Lieber, Wendy & Richard Pini as well as several celebrities including The Boys actors Anthony Starr, Jack Quaid, Karen Fukuhara.  Also in attendance will be Christina Ricci, Billy Boyd, Jonathan Heder, Austin St. John, Sean Astin, George Takei---it's a huge eclectic list

https://rosecitycomiccon.com/guest/

All books need to be in hand no later than 9/7/21

One more update---my signing with Doug Moench is pushed back to late September due to scheduling conflicts.

I can still take books Moench, in hand by 9/20

After Moench, Hannigan will take place, as several people are crossing over signatures.  So same deadline, we can take books for Ed Hannigan no later than 9/20

Steve Englehart signing is now October 20th.  I can receive books up to 10/17/21

Just a reminder, Monster Mania is around the corner! I'll need books in hand 9/23. Guests include Robert Englund, Christopher Lloyd, Lisa Loring, Richard Dreyfuss, Joe Bob Briggs, Alex Winter (the other half of Bill & Ted!), Tom Atkins, Zach Galligan (Gremlins!), Adrienne, Barbeau and more. Great list!

NYCC Artist Alley Update!!!! FINALLY! Here's a link to who is attending. Still only a handful of "featured" guests, but at least here's a start if you need to send me books for CGC signature series. Included on the AA list----Claremont, Marc Silvestri, Tom King, Lee Weeks, James Tynion, Brian Azzarello, Stephanie Hans, Sean Murphy, Scott Hanna, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Greg Horn, Peter David, Fabian Nicieza, Rob Liefeld, Donny Cates, Kyle Higgins, Ben Bishop----
And a reminder, I can carry any books to the Baltimore show to add names to any of your books.

On 9/16/2021 at 1:21 PM, Rich_Henn said:

NYCC Artist Alley Update!!!! FINALLY! Here's a link to who is attending. Still only a handful of "featured" guests, but at least here's a start if you need to send me books for CGC signature series. Included on the AA list----Claremont, Marc Silvestri, Tom King, Lee Weeks, James Tynion, Brian Azzarello, Stephanie Hans, Sean Murphy, Scott Hanna, Scott Snyder, Greg Capullo, Greg Horn, Peter David, Fabian Nicieza, Rob Liefeld, Donny Cates, Kyle Higgins, Ben Bishop----
And a reminder, I can carry any books to the Baltimore show to add names to any of your books.

Andrew Pepoy and Lee Weeks is a possibility for me.

On 9/16/2021 at 4:21 PM, Rich_Henn said:

What's your due date to receive nycc books?

CONVENTION DEADLINE UPDATES!

Hard stop to receive books for NYCC by next TUESDAY, OCTOBER 5th.  I am leaving for NYCC Wed. 10/6

Updates to the guest list include JIM SHOOTER, LEE WEEKS, TONY DANIEL, MARK BROOKS.

Keep watching the guest list, both front page and artist alley. 

I will NOT be taking books for any celebs.  The lines are too long and will cut into my time getting artists and writers.  I will only be at the show Thursday and Friday.

Cut off to receive books for my private signing with STEVE ENGLEHART is 10/15

Cut off to receive books for BALTIMORE COMICON is 10/20

RHODE ISLAND COMICON will most likely be my final convention of the year, and the guest list is shaping up very nicely.  Recent additions include Jason Mewes, Jeff Anderson, Kevin Smith, Brian O'Halloran, Anthony Starr, Giancarlo Esposito, Freddie Prinze Jr., Rachel Leigh Cook, Peyton List, Martin Kove, William Zabka, William Shatner, Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Brett Breeding, Jae Lee, Joe St. Pierre, Pat Broderick, Keith Williams, Scott Hanna, Sam De La Rosa, Shannon Maer and the list keeps growing.  Cut off to receive books for RIC is going to be 11/2/21   Please email me direct with questions richhenncomics@gmail.com 

https://www.ricomiccon.com/

Signing with Sal Buscema (private event) please email richhenncomics@gmail.com for info
Also seeing Doug Moench in two weeks
Final conventions for the year:
Rhode Island (entire cast of CLERKS will be there including Kevin Smith)
Chiller Theatre (guests include Larry Hama & Jim Shooter)
Super Jersey Expo
C2E2