• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Rich's 2021 convention schedule--taking subs for ROSE CITY COMICON, BALTIMORE & NYCC
4 4

43 posts in this topic

For the moment, here's the updated info as we finally get back to cons.

I'll be taking submissions for GARDEN STATE COMIC FEST  (books due in hand 6/5)

https://www.gardenstatecomicfest.com/

Additionally taking submissions for TERRIFICON (books due in hand 7/25)

https://www.terrificon.com/comicbook-creator-guests2.html

Additionally, I'll be taking submissions for private signings with the following:

Steve Lavigne (books due 6/2)

Garth Ennis (books due 6/20)

Mike Manley and Danny Fingeroth (books due 6/7)

Doug Moench (books due 7/5)

Ed Hannigan (books due 7/20)

Edited by Rich_Henn

Just some quick updates and reminders:

Garth Ennis private signing 6/24

Also, a mail away with Mike Manley (signing in June) and Danny Fingeroth (signing in July)

Also taking subs for Don Perlin, and will be announcing my summer signing next month for Doug Moench and Ed Hannigan for a July s/s date.

Taking subs for Steve Levigne (TMNT) $45 covers signature, remark, prep, shipping and handling back and forth.  Books due in hand June 2nd

CONVENTIONS!!!!  Right now I have the following shows scheduled, possibly one more before the end of the year.  I do happen to like Rhode Island Comicon.

Try to have books in hand to me at least five (5) days prior to the event.  All of these three shows are continuing to build on their guest lists, and already look pretty good!

Garden State Comic Fest June 4-6
Terrificon July 30- Aug 1
NYCC Oct. 7-10
Baltimore Comicon Oct. 22-24

garthennis.jpg

darkhawksigning.jpg

lavigne.jpg

9 hours ago, Rich_Henn said:

Also taking subs for Don Perlin

@Rich_Henn Is it possible that my top of the bucket list is coming true? Will Don Perlin have some type of sketch option even if it is a head sketch or remark.

No Chiller this year?

Edited by cgcsketcherz

A general response to a question sent PM, but I want to address it here-----even though the original due date for Manley/Fingeroth books is 5/31, anytime in hand during the 1st week of June is fine.  I want to have books to Mike Manley around 6/15

Steve Lavigne books are signed! 

Real quick update----my signing with Garth Ennis is 6/24, for any last minute subs or purchases.

Moench and Milgrom in July.  I pre-ordered a number of the WWBN 32 facsimile for anyone still looking.

And while I won't have any items for D.G. CHICHESTER or Lee Weeks, I wanted to flag their appearance at Terrificon (I'll be facilitating and taking subs).  In 30+ years, I don't ever recall seeing Chichester at a convention, but wanted to point out for all you Daredevil completists out there, both Chichester and Weeks did an excellent run on the title in the 90s.

Updates on my upcoming convention schedule, taking in books for CGC signature series submissions for the following shows:

Terrificon 
MegaCon
MonsterMania (Cherry Hill & Hunt Valley)
Fan Expo Dallas
Baltimore Comicon
And NYCC, which seems to have not released their guest list yet.
Also, private signings with Doug Moench and Ed Hannigan and unannounced at the moment, Steve Englehart.

On 7/7/2021 at 8:35 PM, mattn792 said:

So I take it C2E2 won’t be getting a long overdue dose of Henn in 2021?  😢

Chicago in December doesn't sound like my idea of a good time............LOL

But I may very well be in Cape May NJ that week too.  And I think the windy city has enough to deal with without me adding to the mix!  ;-)

Real quick, I want to throw this out there because I see a lot of multi-signature opportunities coming.

Marvel Special Edition 15---Milgrom & Starlin at Terrificon, and I'm doing a private with Steve Englehart in the next few months.

Batman 497---Doug Moench in August, but at Terrificon I believe you can add Graham Nolan (co creator of Bane w/Doug).  

WWBN 32---Milgrom and Moench

Detective Comics (1977 issues) there's a run of books by Steve Englehart, with Walt Simonson and Al Milgrom art.  All three signatures available between the end of July and Baltimore Comicon.

Also Batman 366 (1st Jason Todd, I believe) but it's an iconic Simonson cover, story by Doug Moench.  And there's a healthy run of Batman from that period written by Moench with art by Ed Hannigan, both of which I'll be handling in August.

marvelspecialedition15.jpg

After Terrificon, next big event for me is MONSTER MANIA in Cherry Hill, NJ! A reminder that I need all books in hand for this show by 8/11. Guests include Cobra Kai actors William Zabka and Martin Kove, original Friday the 13th director Sean Cunningham, additionally Thora Birch, Danny Trejo, Scream actors Matthew Lillard & Skeet Ulrich, Fright Night cast reunion AND original Child's Play 1987 cast reunion featuring Brad Dourif! Link below, and please email or PM with questions! or email richhenncomics@gmail.com

On 7/25/2021 at 5:21 AM, Rich_Henn said:
After Terrificon, next big event for me is MONSTER MANIA in Cherry Hill, NJ! A reminder that I need all books in hand for this show by 8/11. Guests include Cobra Kai actors William Zabka and Martin Kove, original Friday the 13th director Sean Cunningham, additionally Thora Birch, Danny Trejo, Scream actors Matthew Lillard & Skeet Ulrich, Fright Night cast reunion AND original Child's Play 1987 cast reunion featuring Brad Dourif! Link below, and please email or PM with questions! or email richhenncomics@gmail.com

You also posted about Megacon which is the same weekend as Monster Mania. So is Megacon a no go then since you’re doing Monster Mania?

On 7/25/2021 at 8:14 PM, Skippeydoo said:

You also posted about Megacon which is the same weekend as Monster Mania. So is Megacon a no go then since you’re doing Monster Mania?

I'm working hand in glove with someone who is attending MegaCon as my proxy.