• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

What are you stacking kids?
4 4

231 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Cryptomillionaire said:

You guys are awesome! Make me laugh. Yes please...no mom jokes! I love my mother!!! 

And yes I am starting to stack Gold...Canadian Gold! Don’t mind the monopoly fiat :P

8715E74C-7205-4B7C-BE5E-8524B801FC2F.jpeg

You ain't got Canadian "gold" until you have Canadian GOLD

I have them in my pantry and if anyone tries to take them... we can make national headlines together. 

64257114655__1D68FA58-8237-432C-82D8-D62B30C3BF23.jpeg

Edited by Buzzetta

7 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

What's annoying me right now is that whoever uploaded the video used the album cover of Blueprint 3 when it's supposed to be the Black Album. 

Understand that. Since the title is about stacking.  

We have The White Album stacked with The Balck Album we have The Grey Album. 

(Spoiler for language) 

Spoiler

Just now, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

Understand that. Since the title is about stacking.  

We have The White Album stacked with The Balck Album we have The Grey Album. 

(Spoiler for language) 

Hide contents

I was just going to post this.  This album is possibly one of the best albums never officially made.   I usually have this album on my iPhone to listen to on demand for the commute.   When this was released it took me a while to find the 'best' version in circulation.  I would still love to have an authentic original pressing.

8 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

You ain't got Canadian "gold" until you have Canadian GOLD

I have them in my pantry and if anyone tries to take them... we can make national headlines together. 

64257114655__1D68FA58-8237-432C-82D8-D62B30C3BF23.jpeg

Still unsure why you like these.

I tried these once!

xoxo

greggy

1 minute ago, greggy said:

Still unsure why you like these.

I tried these once!

xoxo

greggy

I like them cold from the fridge.  I don't like them room temp.   Maybe that's the trick? 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I like them cold from the fridge.  I don't like them room temp.   Maybe that's the trick? 

What do you drink with it?

Maybe I'll give it another try.

Didn't seem sweet enough to be maple syrup cookies. 

Just now, Buzzetta said:

I was just going to post this.  This album is possibly one of the best albums never officially made.   I usually have this album on my iPhone to listen to on demand for the commute.   When this was released it took me a while to find the 'best' version in circulation.  I would still love to have an authentic original pressing.

I would agree. There are a few unofficial albums I used to have courtesy of Napster that are now just gone. Still have not found them since. There were two or three Tupac albums I would place at the top, but I have not be able to find those versions since. After his death the family had his rights and allowed others to mix and change his originals. Really wish I could find some of those as I have not heard better since. 

Just now, greggy said:

What do you drink with it?

Maybe I'll give it another try.

Didn't seem sweet enough to be maple syrup cookies. 

Sometimes milk.  Sometimes hot chocolate. 

2 minutes ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

I would agree. There are a few unofficial albums I used to have courtesy of Napster that are now just gone. Still have not found them since. There were two or three Tupac albums I would place at the top, but I have not be able to find those versions since. After his death the family had his rights and allowed others to mix and change his originals. Really wish I could find some of those as I have not heard better since. 

lol ever see this.  When Jay Z was supposed to headline Glastonbury there were many that got their knickers in a bunch because a 'Rapper" was playing Glastonbury.  So... Sean Carter came out and trolled them all with his opener. 

Edited by Buzzetta

2 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

lol ever see this.  When Jay Z was supposed to headline Glastonbury there were many that got their knickers in a bunch because a 'Rapper" was playing Glastonbury.  So... Sean Carter came out and trolled them all with his opener. 

:roflmao:

They got hit with the Wonderwall.

It all comes down to having to Protekt Ya Neck

Watch ya step kid! Watch ya step kid! Watch ya step kid! Watch ya step!

Thank you RZA for releasing a clean mix of this track on YouTube.  Clearly,  "Wu Tang is for the children." 

See here is one of the aforementioned ones that was on an originally unreleased album , but when his mother got the rights she allowed it to be altered. This version still sounds good, but having heard the original it gets me hearing his lyrics sped up to adjust to the way they envisioned it, instead of the way he made it. Still a good tribute.