• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comics For Sale
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Hello there

I am a new member and a big longtime fan of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics. I read many recommendations to sign up to this site from avid comic collectors online for advice, stories and selling. I have many Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Comics I would like to try and sell. I'm anxious to sell on eBay after reading some horror stories. How can I reach out to avid collectors of TMNT on this forum please? I admit that I am not too tech savvy and I hope I am not breaching any rules posting my first topic.

There is a sales subforum.  Read the rules and look around that forum to see what sales threads look like. Then post your books there.

make sure to read and follow the rules.

Edited by revat

5 hours ago, revat said:

There is a sales subforum.  Read the rules and look around that forum to see what sales threads look like. Then post your books there.

make sure to read and follow the rules.

Hello thank you for your reply and accepting me for posting on the forums. I am reading now. I love people share their purchases. I will ask the community for help with my comics I may sell and perhaps enjoy selling a few to some lovely turtles fans!

11 hours ago, sorrenmj said:

Hello thank you for your reply and accepting me for posting on the forums. I am reading now. I love people share their purchases. I will ask the community for help with my comics I may sell and perhaps enjoy selling a few to some lovely turtles fans!

See the post just prior to this response as well.

Good luck with your sales and welcome to the boards!