• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman / Batman #22

19 posts in this topic

A few questions:

1. I feel like I missed a page....What's the deal with the Kryptonite turning Batman evil? What's the background story here?

2. Anybody know who reps McGuiness?

thats not batman

"

THAT AM BATZARRO,,,,WORLDS WORST DETECTIVE

Really? It looked like Batman to me???? He had a bandage over his ribs fromt he battle w/ Wolfen, no? confused-smiley-013.gif

My Bad.

I guess I need to acutally read my copy instead of basing it on past reads

A few questions:

1. I feel like I missed a page....What's the deal with the Kryptonite turning Batman evil? What's the background story here?

2. Anybody know who reps McGuiness?

probably not just krytonite!

Im betting there is poison or mind control

probably not just krytonite!

Im betting there is poison or mind control

I thought that too. Batman says something like, "Don't open that...you don't know what you're doing!", so he knows it'll have an adverse effect on him. Could it be some of the spacerock recovered from Kara's ship?

I dunno. This arc has been a little more jumpy than the others. It's almost like reading "100 Bullets: The Superhero Years". There's got to be something missing. confused-smiley-013.gif

This series was once one of my top three favorite reads but it has just gotten worse and worse as time goes by. I may acutally drop it after this arc and add something else to my pull list.

Ethan Van Sciver had some Superman/Batman preview art (at least it looked like Superman/Batman preview art) out on his table at Wizard World Boston last weekend. Looked incredible. I have hopes for this series after Loeb and McGuinness finish this latest storyarc. I know DC has plans.

Ethan Van Sciver had some Superman/Batman preview art (at least it looked like Superman/Batman preview art) out on his table at Wizard World Boston last weekend. Looked incredible. I have hopes for this series after Loeb and McGuinness finish this latest storyarc. I know DC has plans.

If it's anything like the work he did on GL: Rebirth, I'll anxiously be waiting.