• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CARSON

13 posts in this topic

How about a little OT notice here?

tongue.gif

Yeah,..and Happy Birthday Beyonder is dead on Target,..as are Star Wars DVD's . . .

Comic Books = Collecibles = Carson Memorabilia

loosen up

KK

here let me put you on track, you crazy feline...

Here is a comic that has Carson it in as a guest appearance:

asm99.jpg

Nuff Said!

hi.gif

With the vanity and money in the entertainment industry I'll be very curious about the final price. if the mike was worth $50K to someone for their mantle imagine the price for the desk in their study??

50k 893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

It amazes me how much more things are worth from a dead person than a living one.

With the vanity and money in the entertainment industry I'll be very curious about the final price. if the mike was worth $50K to someone for their mantle imagine the price for the desk in their study??

It amazes me how much more things are worth from a dead person than a living one.

Imagine OA when Romita and Ditko 'kick the bucket'

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

How about a little OT notice here?

tongue.gif

Yeah,..and Happy Birthday Beyonder is dead on Target,..as are Star Wars DVD's . . .

Comic Books = Collecibles = Carson Memorabilia

loosen up

KK

Star Wars DVD's are on target since there are Starwars comics currently in production!.

Happy Birthday thread are on Target since Beyonder is a member

I don't think his death had anything to do with it. It probably would have realized a similar price if it hit the block when he was alive.

Imagine OA when Romita and Ditko 'kick the bucket'

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Other than a slight (and temporary) bump in demand due to increased interest at the time of their death, it will make little long term difference. It's not like they are cranking out pages now (when they are alive.) So, their deaths will have zero impact on supply (and anticipated future supply).

Of course, you knew this but just wanted an excuse to steer the thread toward your one note song.