• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Complete 1977 Marvel 35 cent price variant set

74 posts in this topic

Today I finally finished my Marvel 35 cent price variant set cloud9.gif got my last book today Kid Colt #219 smile.gif

So I thought I would share a composit of them all that I made, it is very large so it is in seven parts.

and if their are any of them you would like a better look at check this link cover gallery great sight thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif also great forum for talking variants gossip.gif

Sucker! You overpaid $9.20 by buying those copies! makepoint.gif

You could have found them for only $.30 each if you had shopped around a little!!! news.gif

27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

That must be the KC 218 I found? I've got 4 more of them from that collection.

Four more 35-center's or four more KC 218's?

No I was just messing around with cosmic. Sorry had to do it.

I found a John Carter #1 35 center at that Nashville show. And my heart skipped a beat when I found Flintstones #1 in the same dollar box, but alas it was the 30 cent version. Still a decent find for a buck I thought.

Nice find in Earl's boxes. Was that a left over Toledo copy or did it come from NC?

Good to see you guys in Nashville.

thumbsup2.gif Nice pick up on that John Carter #1 also. Post a scan cool.gif

Nice find in Earl's boxes. Was that a left over Toledo copy or did it come from NC?

Yes I think it was it had the spray on the top, and Earl said that was one of the boxes that came from that Toledo collection grin.gif and Earl was Great to let me have it for a buck. Also thanks Jeff for the great comics I got from you thumbsup2.gif.