• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Potential Package Issue
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Hi, 

I have two submissions that I'm worried about. Neither have confirmed package delivery by CGC and I've had a few subsequent packages already confirmed. 

Tracking: 9505514999811099226475 (USPS tracking says delivered 4/15)

Tracking: 9505514999811098226247 (USPS tracking says delivered 4/12)

• Administrator

Good morning,

Thanks for your message. Both packages are showing as delivered.  It is possible that they missed getting scanned in by our warehouse and that is why they aren't showing up on the tracking feature on our website.  But the USPS tracking shows delivered so they are here, you just won't see them in the system until the package is opened and logged in.  We are currently working on the week of 4-12 so it should not be too much longer.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, tattooedActuary said:

So, how fast is the CGC working through packages.  I had a package registered as delivered by UPS on 5/10, any idea when that will be opened and scanned?

There is currently about a month gap between a package being delivered and then opened.  

Am I right that to check if a submission has been received/entered by the CGC, we enter the order confirmation # starting with CGC####### into the 'Confirm Package Delivery' box on the home page.  My package still hasn't been scanned, so just want to make sure I'm doing this right (sorry for the noob question :)).  Thanks!

No.  For Confirm Package Deliver,  Enter your package’s tracking number to confirm whether it has been delivered to CGC’s facility.  (ie the USPS tracking number)

To use the CGC###, that is for Submission status after it has been logged and shows up under View Submission.  There you can see where it is in the processing (ie Received, Scheduled for Grading, Finalized)