• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

who ever reported me on eBay

248 posts in this topic

here's another one, will the criminals please stand up: blush.gif

Re: Visit...

Supa...

Well first of all you would NOT believe me if I told you, secondly the FBI would not like me disclosing that info as it is still an ongoing investigation.

It's pretty crazy when you look at things from my perspective, when I know the REAL truth and you are getting feed all this BS.

I am not sure what is crazier to think that the majority of what you know about me is either on outright lie, lead by those that were involved.

Or that you tie yourself with these criminals unknowingly.

After this is all over I will send you a file on those that you trust and think as your friends or "good guys" that will have you gasping for air

But what is the difference between me bidding your book up or you bidding your book up. I as the potential buyer are impacted the same way regardless of who did it. What about all the punishment bids that go on?????? If those practices can be stopped as well then I am all for it, but they can't!!!!!!!

Actually Mushroom (and am gonna buy some of your dried porcini relatives to use in a Cornish Hen dressing for tonight's dinner - mmmmm-mmmm good! A hint of chive too!) - err - actually, I don't see a lot of difference if someone is using an ID to shill up the book or if friends do it who had no intention of buying it.

As far as "punishment bidding" - I just don't like it. It is far too uncreative and the most lazy way of getting revenge - not to mention the possibility of the punishment bidder being the high bidder - and if they retract? Well, they have just sunk a few notches.

Nope, they can't. It is why someone shouldn't even post a reply like THIS on the boards. You never know where the next Norman Bates is gonna be taking notes and seeking revenge for an opinion!.

Oh - just for the record - have never indulged in such and never will. What goes around often DOES come around and I KNOW it will be when I put an Action 1 CGC 7.0 starting at 9.99 with no reserve up on ebay that the karma will kick in! So am just watching my back grin.gif !

Old news here supa....

Covered in my first thread EVER here:

EBAY RELATED STUFF

http://boards.collectors-society.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=comicgen&Number=14934&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1

What does this have to do with your shilling on Ebay? Or you adding stellar feedback to YOURSELF? I bet you were very impressed with your accurate grading mad.gif

Or is this a Matt versus Elrod thread?

Quit trying to minimize your actions by resorting to personal attacks, or if you want.....

I would LOVE to make it personal. mad.gif

Guys, I am not condoning this. But as a buyer, I am getting it up the arse one way or another regardless of whether it is legal or not.

As for putting your own feedback in .................now that IS deception.

POV - If I get done over for an opinion then I will just leave the boards and leave ebay. I have enough contacts now that I don't really need either.

Supa is:

User ID History for infinitecapcity

User ID History Effective Date End Date

fookine Wednesday, May 19, 1999 Tuesday, Feb 22, 2000

amistillill Tuesday, Feb 22, 2000 Saturday, Dec 23, 2000

thehurtingman Saturday, Dec 23, 2000 Thursday, Apr 10, 2003

infinitecapcity Thursday, Apr 10, 2003 User Suspended not a registered user

He changed his screename to infinitecapcity for his own twisted reasoning? To throw off the scent?

Or as some sort of weird personal attack against me as an old account of mine was similar to this current name.

Bottomline elrod is that you use this alternate account as a reserve padder, shiller etc... And even leave YOURSELF stellar feedback!

You talk about criminals..Brother it is a felony to bid on your own books.

Regardless I am done with this thread.

I'll delete it as there seems to be some new blood involved and I would not want anything to go to ebay's way.

Next time you have an issue with me , just e-mail me or take it to PM eh?

geez and i thought he was being sincere:

Somehow I do not think that you were trying to flatter me...but it makes no difference to me.

It's all under the bridge.

Later

M

that didn't last long, can someone please remove that knife in my back blush.gif

So what you are saying, Matt, is that he was infinitecapcity and you were infinitecap a city? (I'm staying out of this, mind you, but that's what you are getting at, right?)

Regardless of whether a seller shill bids on their own auctions, very few sellers on this forum are not helped out by other forum members bidding on their books. In most cases these bids are not aimed at winning the books but more to get things started and to give the impression that there is a lot of excitement for them. (someone please tell me the difference)

..there is definitely a difference. I've placed bids on books for sale by other forum members before, but only to the price I was actually willing to pay. You are right, the idea is to get the ball rolling and probably be outbid, but if I am not outbid, I am 100% ready to back up my bid and pay for the item. That is different than shilling your own books. When you shill your own, you are obviously not making a genuine offer to buy. When I put a low bid on a forum member's auction, I am making a genuine offer. Just a very low one grin.gif My two cents.

Can somebody who is a little more coherent explain to me what is going on here? I'm really really really quite confused.

Let me explain...no...there is no time...no...let me sum up. No...I have no idea what the bottom line of this thing is - and I do not think you and I are alone in this.

O.K. I think that Notch Top used to have an account by the name of infinitecapcity. Supa now has an account by the name of infinitecapacity which he allegedly used to shill his auctions. For some reason he named the account very similarly to Notch Tops' former account. I think that is the short of it.