• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about a qualified triple cover
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I picked this up over on the Bay (and immediately I regretted going down this rabbit-hole), but I was wondering what would happen if the artist only signed the top cover?  Would it still come back as Qualified, or would they give it a Universal grade based on the inner-most and cleanest cover not being signed?  I know that's not the case here, since the artist signed all three covers (which I thought was cool), but was just curious.

IMG_6169.jpg

IMG_6170.jpg

On 5/20/2021 at 3:26 PM, BigLeagueCHEW said:

I am leaning towards Blue, and 1st cover would have 'KJ" written on cover noted . The highest graded cover would be a base for the grade.

I don’t think it would get a 9.8 blue label if it was only signed on the first cover.  That doesn’t seem right at all.

But in that scenario, you could just tear off the top cover and get a blue label 9.8 double cover.:idea: