• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Green to Yellow
1 1

7 posts in this topic

I have a sketch by an artist that is graded by CGC and currently is a green label... Can I have the artist fill out paperwork to have this resubmitted for a yellow label? 

4 minutes ago, Barth said:

I have a sketch by an artist that is graded by CGC and currently is a green label... Can I have the artist fill out paperwork to have this resubmitted for a yellow label? 

Simple answer is no, the chain of custody has already been broken, the sketch cant leave the artists ownership and person without either a facilitator hand off or form sent directly to cgc....

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

30 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Simple answer is no, the chain of custody has already been broken, the sketch cant leave the artists ownership and person without either a facilitator hand off or form sent directly to cgc....

Thanks

1 hour ago, Barth said:

Answer is yes, but it's not simple, or likely. And it would have to be regraded.

If you got the artist to agree you could crack it out and send it to them (or send it to them and have them crack it out) then have them send it to CGC with the appropriate paperwork.

Edited by Fisionbomb
Added some sh*t

18 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

Answer is yes, but it's not simple, or likely. And it would have to be regraded.

If you got the artist to agree you could crack it out and send it to them (or send it to them and have them crack it out) then have them send it to CGC with the appropriate paperwork.

I dont thinks so.... but :wishluck: I'd call and ask cgc

8 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
27 minutes ago, Fisionbomb said:

I dont thinks so.... but :wishluck: I'd call and ask cgc

Yeah it should not be possible-if for example an artist was dishonest.  COC should be absolute.