• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Regarding the pms that seem to be scams regarding WTB posts.
2 2

49 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Comics4All said:

I thought the same as you.

my $ was on @onlyweaknesskryptonite he is from Florida, you know! 😂 (JK, obviously )

200.gif.3d495bf460ece1857ae4641a1e22d45a.gif

I was actually one Ben attempted to scam. Although the pictures he sent me of the item I had in my WTB post were my pictures.  :facepalm: 

1 hour ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

200.gif.3d495bf460ece1857ae4641a1e22d45a.gif

I was actually one Ben attempted to scam. Although the pictures he sent me of the item I had in my WTB post were my pictures.  :facepalm: 

No way!

I should play the lottery today!

Did he get any $$$$ from you?

55 minutes ago, Comics4All said:

No way!

I should play the lottery today!

Did he get any $$$$ from you?

No... When I saw the picture I immediately recognized it. I asked for more he sent me pictures of a different set ( also my pictures) I will add he pulled the pictures from my WTB post. That and the fact he kept trying for PayPal F&F , Cash Ap , Zelle. I told him I would not use any payments that did not allow any dispute resolution.  Finally I got tired of it and just said those are my pictures. His last email to me was just a reply to that he had used my own pictures to which all he said was , " yes " I am pretty sure that I posted the emails in that other thread that I linked here. 

6 hours ago, onlyweaknesskryptonite said:

No... When I saw the picture I immediately recognized it. I asked for more he sent me pictures of a different set ( also my pictures) I will add he pulled the pictures from my WTB post. That and the fact he kept trying for PayPal F&F , Cash Ap , Zelle. I told him I would not use any payments that did not allow any dispute resolution.  Finally I got tired of it and just said those are my pictures. His last email to me was just a reply to that he had used my own pictures to which all he said was , " yes " I am pretty sure that I posted the emails in that other thread that I linked here. 

Sorry to hear that!

11 hours ago, Comics4All said:

@ADAMANTIUM is awesome, especially to newbies! He is like the mayor here!

11 hours ago, Comics4All said:

I think this is some of your most accurate  spelling! 😂 

Yes thank you for the compliment it was nice to wake up to good news, and that I hadn't ruined myself for voting of some kind of vetting lol

But new people could have been scammed by this 0 poster PM'er 

It should set up red flags, but even I've had to cancel a credit account from emails or some such people with bad intentions....

But if we can look out for each other that's the main thing

And what this thread is about

:headbang:

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Yes thank you for the compliment it was nice to wake up to good news, and that I hadn't ruined myself for voting of some kind of vetting lol

But new people could have been scammed by this 0 poster PM'er 

It should set up red flags, but even I've had to cancel a credit account from emails or some such people with bad intentions....

But if we can look out for each other that's the main thing

And what this thread is about

:headbang:

:tink: